This work aims to provide a Business context customised and taught leadership practical programme to explore individual and team leadership styles and facets across the following areas.
- Leadership and Leadership Style
- Influence Authentically
- Stakeholder Management, Presence, and Communicating Strategically
- Influence without authority
- Leader as Change agent
- To assist Directors, Senior Managers, and Managers who, following talent calibration and/or S.W.O.T. analysis, want to expand their leadership impact both to their teams and HQ by benefiting from formal training to support leadership style insights.
- To develop personal understanding and team impact of leadership in action and to build an armoury of leadership tool kits to enhance the leadership process and their professional practice in future calibrating business experts to lead in a fit for future world. ASCEND will prepare Business Experts to become People and Business Leaders for today’s world of work.
- Analyse their role of the leader in a rapidly changing organisation.
- Identify the importance of flexibility and adaptability in developing people and in managing diversity and change.
- Understand own leadership style and how to adapt it for unique specific teams.
- Enable constructive communication by increasing the frequency and quality of conversations about performance and development.
- Help others develop competence and commitment through a structured coaching model.
- Teach others how to provide their own direction and support and ultimately more self-sufficient.
- Value and celebrate differences.
- Understand how to stretch into some of the softer and less technical skills with sophistication and dexterity.
- Have an authentic presence and be influential on the Business geographic leadership stage.
- Gather a range of relevant toolkits to use with discernment in corporate scenarios and lead change in the Business world of work of the future.